menu shopping_cart

Tartan skirt – 80s vintage kilt in purple plaid

52% of this tartan skirt is punk and the remaining 48% is grunge. It’s an original vintage piece that arrived from the 80s England in great vintage condition. It has an overlapped front with fringed edges, a buckle closure and it’s pleated. Made of a nice cotton-acrylic blend. Grab it, it’s gonna look killer with your fave Doc Martens.

Our model, Mirtha is 166 cm / 5' 5" tall and she's a size S.

34.00  17.00 

Sold out

Size

SIZEUSUKEUITYHUN
XXS04323632

Measurements

waist (max)
62 cm / 2' 0"
hip
108 cm / 3' 6"
length
68 cm / 2' 2"
waist (min)
59 cm / 1' 11"

Care

Hand wash only

80s Midi Mixed
  • acrylic
  • cotton